CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I don't post for almost a year but now....

Here are 17 posts!  Woo hoo!  I'm still almost a year behind. Yep a year. But I'll eventually get caught up.  They are all out of order and with the wrong dates (I have no clue why) and maybe one day I'll get around to putting them in the order they belong but for now I'm just proud of myself for posting them!

I loaded all the pictures to these posts ages ago and my pictures weren't working so I stopped.  Some of them still aren't showing up and I don't know why but oh well.  I'll figure it out some day.

I hope to get caught up and stay somewhat caught up.  I helped my sis-in-law that's moving to Australia (boo!) set up a blog and it really made me wish I kept up on my own.  I want to remember what all these pictures I have are about and who are in them and the story behind them so hopefully I'll be able to do it.  Wish me luck.

P.S.  The only way I knew I could get caught up blogging is if I stopped caring about spelling, punctuation, recording beautiful, perfect family history, etc, etc, etc.  So, I have just slapped some captions on the pictures I loaded months ago and called it good!  So if you are one that can't stand the sight of typos look away cause they're everywhere on this ol' blog.

2 comments:

Mikelle and Ben said...

Yay I'm so happy to see that your cute little family is doing well! I can't believe how big she's getting! :) Hope things are going great for you guys.

Maples Family!! said...

YEAH!! I am so happy to see posts!! I was thinking of you guys a couple weekends ago, we were in cedar, very fast visit to see Les Mesirable! maybe next time if we stay longer we can get together!